Fad2Fit, including its subsidiaries and affiliates respects the privacy of its users/customers, business partners, job applicants and Website visitors (“you”).
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
Information collected and managed
In general, you may visit the website without providing any personal information about yourself, however, the information that is collected by us is:-
- Information you voluntarily provide to us:
- The information entered by you while contacting us through our Website your name, address, contact details, company, e-mail address or any other information that you may provide while using our Website.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computer’s operating system, browser type and information collected via cookies.
- When you report a problem with our Website.
- When you enter a contest or promotion we sponsor.
- When you register to use a demo or developer instance of our cloud service.
- When filling out any forms on our Website
Information from third parties:
From time to time, we may collect and use information we receive about you from third parties in connection with your use of the Website. We use third parties for reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our Website and marketing efforts, and to identify areas for improvement. We may combine information we collect from third parties with information you provide us to update, expand or provide you with tailored information regarding our products and services.
- Information we collect as you navigate through the Website:
As you navigate through the Website, we may also automatically collect details about your visits Website, including your IP address, usage patterns, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system and browser type.
We also collect some of this information using cookies and similar tracking technologies. For detailed information, please see our Cookies Policy.
Use of the Personal Information
We process your information and make use of it for site maintenance, for better usability and user experience.
Your personal information may also be used for the following purposes:-
- To contact you or respond to you on your requests (regarding our products and services) or questions;
- To provide access to desirable content based on your preferences;
- To use such information to intimate you about any services or products we may have;
- To use such information in order to ship your Order placed with us according to the shipping information provided by you to us.
- To send you copies of the invoice, orders and such other copies in respect of your Order/s. Further, such information shall be used to provide you with your Order Status and/or to contact you in case of any discrepancy/problems faced with the Order placed.
- To secure the payments made by you for the Order /Purchase of the products.
- For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To track your browsing behaviour, such as the pages you visited over time, for analytics and advertising purposes. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and/or you and our clients, including without limitation, our Website Terms of Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or obtain any required consent.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- To contact you for marketing purposes, if you have subscribed for the same, in accordance with your marketing preferences (for example, we may use your information to contact you to further discuss your interests in our services and products) which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone and/or text message and/or post with information, news, and offers on our or products and/or services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out. If you ask us to contact you about goods and services, we may use your personal information or permit selected third parties to use your personal information to contact you about such goods and services. You can withdraw consent at a later time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located in the emails we send you.
- Both Users and Us shall comply with all requirements of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011. With respect to personal data hosted by Us on behalf of a User, for the purposes of the Information Technology Rules, 2011 the User is the data controller and We are the data processor.
- You must ensure that, with respect to your User Site(s) and any and all User Content, you have all necessary and appropriate consents and notices in place in order to enable the lawful transfer of personal data to Us for hosting.
- Any and all personal data processed by Us (as a data processor) on your behalf (as a data controller) in the course of providing our Platform and hosting your User Site(s) shall be processed in accordance with the terms of Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.
All the data that is being received from you by us via our website is retained and saved as explained earlier in this Policy.
Without prejudice to anything that is stated in this Policy, all data is secured by us is in a safe and secure manner and all reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures have been adopted by us including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information